gAtO wAnTeD - to learn from the ground up how to set this up and how to make BTC Bitcoins easy as 123.
1.) Get a wallet! https://blockchain.info/wallet/ Your wallet will be kept online and your password encrypts it. So you can never loose your wallet and it can be transferred to another wallet like one you can install on your computer.
- a. Bitcoin Mine for a Mining Pool -I’ll give you info below about Mining Pools
- b. Bitcoin mine as a SOLO miner – this is one way to do it and you can also get transaction fees this way too that as a miner for a pool you usually don’t get any credits for this in Pools.
3.)There are FREE bit coin games and scams for getting FREE Bitcoins – I played with a few but it’s not worth the time. Get some Free Bitcoins: There are lots of scams but one that pay’s out is- http://www.bitvisitor.com/ Now this one is easy you just watch an add for 5 minutes then you click next – and you will get your Bitcoins.
So there you have it 123 steps to making FREE Bitcoins. Now I left out so many details that I will include in my upcoming book – Digital Virtual Currencies and Bitcoins”- Release Jan 9, 2013, but it fun and pretty easy of you follow these simple steps. As to why and the how let me back up a bit — you can go play with your Bitcoin miner but here is a little background information.
Most Mac’s OSx computers can become a miner real easy and since it’s like on my Mac using the Video Radeon HD 4670 – I’m getting about 15Mhash/s. I checked my CPU, memory and general and I see very little slowdown on my system. I also installed smcFanControl on my system to keep my system cool. So I know at all times how hot my system is running and I can adjust the fans to keep it cool. I run about 98-100 normal on my workday and I seen about 106-108 the highest temperature so far. I see more temp change when I’m in a Flash centric environment. Ok I open up about a dozen apps at a time but I only use one at a time..
Mac- 3.06 Ghz Core 2 Duo ?4 gb 1067 Mhz – ATI Radeon HD 4670-256MB – osX Lion 10.7.5
On a PC Windows machine – my sons system I only get about 4.5 Mg-hash but I only run it once in a while when he’s at school but that baby uses up both GPU on the system to about 80% and I felt the heat but I had no easy way to monitor his system temperature.
Windows System 7- EVGA nForce 680i SLI Motherboard – T1 Version, NVIDIA nForce 680i SLI, Socket 775, ATX, Audio, PCI Express, SLI, Dual Gigabit LAN, S/PDIF, USB 2.0 & Firewire, Serial ATA, RAID
1DhBiBeYD4JNZvim4EefnEoFV2WMFc7e5d- my Bitcoin wallet if you want to send donations for testing. Anyway I hope this easy 123 guide will help you get into the Bitcoin currency. We have more informtion coming in January 9 so stay tuned - gAtO OuT
BTC-Bitcoin can be converted to – these and many more - Digital Virtual Currencies and Bitcoins”- Release Jan 9, 2013. you can pre-order – .. mEoW
US Dollars -
China CNY -
Israel ILS -
Argentina ARS -
Brazil BRL -
Czech Republic Koruna CZK -
Euro EUR -
SEPA bank transfer -
German Western Union, Moneygram,
BTC Canada – How 2 page – https://btccan.com/gettingstarted.php
—Bitcoin Miners and how it works – I am using BTC Guild but I want to lay with Slush and other since they are in the top Pools – But maybe a SOLO miner is my calling..ummm mEoW -mEoW
|Name||Location||GH/s||Merged Mining||Reward Type||Transaction fees||PPS Fee||Reward Fee||Protocol||Launched||Difficulty||Forum||Website|
|50BTC||Germany||5100||No||PPS||kept by pool||3%||getwork||2011-11-11||1||1||Link|
|BTC Oxygen||EU||1||No||PPS||kept by pool||0%||getwork||1-11-2012||1||1||Link|
|BitArena||Romania||1||No||Prop.||kept by pool||0%||getblocktemplate||2012-09-22||1||1||Link|
|Bitcash.cz||Czech Republic||5||No||Prop.||kept by pool||0%||getwork||2012-09-14||1||1||Link|
|BitClockers||USA/EU||250||NMC||PPS||kept by pool||8%||getwork||2011-05-27||1||1||Link|
|Bitcoin Mining Pool||USA||70||No||Prop.||kept by pool||0%||getwork||Unknown||1||1||Link|
|Slush’s pool (mining.bitcoin.cz)||EU/France||2000||NMC||Score||shared||2%||getwork, stratum||2010-11-27||Dynamic||1||Link|
|Bitcoins.lc||EU||60||No||Prop.||kept by pool||0%||getwork||2011-05-27||1||1||Link|
|Bitparking||USA||130||NMC, I0C, IXC, Devcoin||PPS||kept by pool||2.5%||getwork||2012-01-08||Choosable||1||Link|
|BTC Canada||Canada||2||No||PPLNS||kept by pool||1.5%||getwork||2012-08-08||1||1||Link|
|BTC Guild||USA/EU||2300||NMC||PPS||kept by pool||5%||getwork, stratum||2011-05-09||Choosable||1||Link|
|BTCMine||UK||65||No||Score||kept by pool||0%||getwork||2011-03-11||1||1||Link|
|btcmp.com||Germany||60||No||PPS||kept by pool||4%||getwork||2011-06-28||1||Link|
|BTCWarp||USA||50||No||Score||kept by pool||0%||getwork||?||1||1||Link|
|CoinLab Protected Pool||USA||?||No||PPS||kept by pool||2-5%||getwork||2012-08-09||1||1||Link|
|Coinotron||Poland||70||No||DGM||kept by pool||0%||getwork||2011-07-06||1||1||Link|
|DeepBit||Germany||4200||No||PPS/Prop.||kept by pool||10%||3%||getwork||2011-02-26||1||1||Link|
|Eclipse Mining Consortium||USA/EU/AU/Asia||1900||NMC||DGM/PPS||kept by pool||5%||0%||getwork, getblocktemplate||2011-06-14||1/Choosable/Dynamic||1||Link|
|Eligius||Germany||300||NMC||SMPPS||kept by pool||0%||getwork, getblocktemplate||2011-04-27||1||1||Link|
|Horrible Horrendous TT||USA||15||No||PPS||kept by pool||1%||getwork||2012-08-29||Choosable||1||Link|
|Mining Team Reddit (MtRed)||USA/EU||650||NMC||PPS||shared||0%||getwork||2011-05-25||1||1 2||Link|
|MaxBTC||USA||220||NMC||DGM||kept by pool||0%||getwork||2012-03-15||1||1||Link|
|NMCBit||USA||20||NMC||PPS/Prop.||kept by pool||6.6%||3%||getwork||2011-08-01||1||1 2||Link|
|Ozco.in||USA/EU/AUS||900||NMC on DGM||DGM/PPS||shared on DGM||4%||2%||Stratum, getwork||2011-06-07||1||1||Link|
|P2Pool||Earth (P2P)||300||Solo Mining||PPLNS||shared||0%||Proprietary||2011-06-17||Choosable||1||Link|
|pool.itzod.ru||Russia||420||No||RSMPPS||shared||0%||getwork, getblocktemplate, stratum||2011-08-01||Choosable||1 2||Link|
|Triplemining||EU||90||No||PPLNS||kept by pool||0% ||getwork, getblocktemplate||2011-06-28||1||1||Link|
|pool.mkalinin.ru||Russia||27||No||PPLNS||kept by pool||0%||getwork||2011-07-20||1||1||Link|
|alvarez.sfek.kz||Kazakhstan||3.7||No||PPLNS||kept by pool||0%||getwork||2012-04-19||1||1||Link|
- Reward types & explanation:
- DGM – Double Geometric Method. A hybrid between PPLNS and Geometric reward types that enables to operator to absorb some of the variance risk. Operator receives portion of payout on short rounds and returns it on longer rounds to normalize payments. 
- Prop. – Proportional. When block is found, the reward is distributed among all workers proportionally to how much shares each of them has found.
- PPLNS – Pay Per Last N Shares. Similar to proportional, but instead of looking at the number of shares in the round, instead looks at the last N shares, regardless of round boundaries.
- PPS – Pay Per Share. Each submitted share is worth certain amount of BC. Since finding a block requires <current difficulty> shares on average, a PPS method with 0% fee would be 50 BTC divided by <current difficulty>. It is risky for pool operators, hence the fee is highest.
- SMPPS – Shared Maximum Pay Per Share. Like Pay Per Share, but never pays more than the pool earns. 
- ESMPPS – Equalized Shared Maximum Pay Per Share. Like SMPPS, but equalizes payments fairly among all those who are owed. 
- RSMPPS – Recent Shared Maximum Pay Per Share. Like SMPPS, but system aims to prioritize the most recent miners first. 
- CPPSRB – Capped Pay Per Share with Recent Backpay. 
- Score – Score based system: a proportional reward, but weighed by time submitted. Each submitted share is worth more in the function of time t since start of current round. For each share score is updated by: score += exp(t/C). This makes later shares worth much more than earlier shares, thus the miner’s score quickly diminishes when they stop mining on the pool. Rewards are calculated proportionally to scores (and not to shares). (at slush’s pool C=300 seconds, and every hour scores are normalized)